The TerraBluTeams Board celebrates its legacy with this last post as we dissolve this small and dynamic Massachusetts 501(c)(3) sustainable lifestyle education non-profit so our dedicated and tireless Founder can pursue her future projects. On June 30, 2019, TerraBluTeams, Inc. will cease operations.*
Since its inception in December of 2011, TerraBluTeams.org has accomplished their mission in the following ways:
- Two 52-week ‘sustainability best practices’ website challenge posts in 2012 and again in 2015 influencing thousands to begin a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Our founder wrote and produced six 30-minute Community Cable shows featuring local sustainability practices for residents and businesses interviewing CEO’s, their employees and residents. The programs featured sustainability tips on new technology and net zero carbon environmental lifestyles motivating 10,000 Ipswich, MA. residents.
- Our founder taught Sustainability Lifestyle courses and Sustainability for Small Business courses at local high schools and colleges reaching 630 students.
- Our founder’s reclamation fashion and art was featured in 6 Reclamation Art Shows and 2 fashion shows, raising over $4,500. Scholarship funding for sustainability workshops.
- Seventeen Regional and USA Net-Zero Silver Bullet Tiny House construction workshops were attended by 23,462 attendees resulting in 72% either building sustainable tiny homes or lowering their carbon footprint by 53%.
- Twenty-eight Renewable Energy, Zero-Waste, Water Harvesting Silver Bullet Tiny House Tours allowed 72,450 attendees to view a living example of our Founder’s zero-waste, off-grid non fossil fuel lifestyle first hand.
- Our founder has inspired thousands of attendees in 58 Speaking/Online Seminars/Keynote Addresses engaging sustainability/tiny house/sustainable lifestyle festival/event/conferences.
- The Silver Bullet Tiny House Sustainable Lifestyle Design Outreach Tour in 2015-2017 throughout the USA allowed 285,000+ attendees the opportunity to access a model of sustainable zero-waste off-grid living.
We wish to thank all of our sponsors, supporters, donors, and volunteers for their tireless dedication and commitment to our mission. Although we are a small non-profit our legacy was mighty.
Our founder, Vera Struck, wishes to extend her heartfelt gratitude to all those students, workshop/festival and conference attendees whose enthusiasm, dedication and commitment have lead them to substantive zero-waste living. Feel free to continue to contact her directly at email@example.com with your stories.
The TerraBluTeams, Inc. Board of Directors
*All website entries have been archived and removed from the website.